RSS

Monday, July 11, 2016

Mary Lou Finigan Is Home From The Hospital!

As many of you know, Mary Lou Finigan, GPA Placement Volunteer covering the Eugene/Springfield area, was in the hospital for a few days for surgery.  We're happy to report that she is now back home where she belongs!  We wish Mary Lou a speedy recovery!

Here's a brief update from Mary Lou:


Hello to all!

I am home now, trying out my legs.. I can only sit up for 20 minutes at a time...ugh! But I get really exhausted so 20 minutes is good for now!

I have an appointment with the surgeon on Wednesday (7/13). So we will see what he has to say then...he was really pleased with what they did...😃

Miss Oletta and Quinn have been with me since I got home...Duffy, not so much! Two 4  legged, furry nurses are the best! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment