RSS

Friday, September 22, 2017

Fostering Simon - Day 7. The Dangers of Failing Fostering.


Failing fostering?  If you've ever fostered a dog, you know what I mean  :)  Today Simon sat with me on the grass and offered up his tummy for a rub, displaying complete trust.

Today Simon goes into his new home.  He's leaving here a better pooch than when he arrived.  A fair amount of credit is due to my Greyhound, Keith, for assisting me in teaching Simon how to live away from a Greyhound farm.  Being just 16 months old, Simon still has a few things to learn, but he has made greyt progress.

Fortunately (and somewhat selfishly) for me, Simon will be living here in Corvallis with Gerry & Maureen Frank.  Gerry has assisted me with adoption events for the better part of 13 years.  Simon's next adventure will be as a GPA-NW ambassadog.


1 comments:

Maureen Frank said...

Aaaawwwwww <3

Post a Comment