RSS

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Need Greyhound Sitting?


I have June & August (July is full, unless you need drop-off daycare or a 1-2 day stay) dates available for Greyhound sitting.

I provide:

- Safe environment
- Large fenced yard for play
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- 18 years Greyhound/GPA experience
- 24/7 supervision
- Multiple walks each day
- Friendly neighborhood (neighbors LOVE the greys!)

...and best of all...

- Your pooch gets to hang out with Keith!

Keith
My only requirement is that you have a non-super-Alpha Greyhound.  Keith has just a tad of Alpha in him and doesn't like to be "pushed" around.

References available.

Interested?  Drop me an email for specifics and available dates:  greyhoundude@yahoo.com  or give me a call:  (541) 753-1339

- Barry

0 comments:

Post a Comment