RSS

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Meet "Bo," a New Member of the Willamette Valley Greyhound Community

 

This is Bo (Super C Bozeman)


Bo is 21 months old and hails from Kansas.  He came to me around the first of September as a foster dog and I have since adopted him.  Bo is a good guy and...of course...has the expected Greyhound quirk or two.  In the 22 years I have been volunteering with GPA-NW, he is...by far...the calmest grey under 2 years old that I have ever seen.  An affectionate and loving pooch, he has no trouble making new friends, though he's not crazy about cats.


If we ever return to some semblance of "normal" and our monthly walks resume, you'll have a chance to meet him.  Have cookies at the ready!

At just 21 months old, and given the current situation with racing Greyhounds, Bo will likely be my sixth and final adopted Greyhound.

-Barry




0 comments:

Post a Comment