RSS

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Rainbow Bridge: Bailey

 Bailey

December 15th, 2010 - December 2023

I am sorry to announce that my beloved Bailey (aka "Luna" to her first adopters, "Gable Becketts" in her racing career) has passed away. Bailey was almost 13 years old, she loved food, belly-rubs, a morning walk around the property, & did an outstanding "dinner dance" on schedule every night at the appointed hour. I was her second adopter, as she had a bad habit of biting visitors & had taken nips at neighborhood children in her first placement. It took about 2 years for her not to feel threatened by people coming to the house, but she finally learned to welcome guests graciously. She liked to sleep on her back, & I will miss seeing those ridiculous long legs waving in the air like some demented Rockette. I like to think of her running among the clouds and winning races once again, as she did in her younger days & lately in her dreams. Good-bye, sweet girl, I will never forget you.

Peggy King







0 comments:

Post a Comment