RSS

Monday, January 15, 2024

Rainbow Bridge - Simon

 


Simon

May 10, 2016 - January 15, 2024

Loved by Gerry & Maureen Frank of Corvallis along with pretty much the entire City Of Corvallis.  Simon was an exquisite GPA-NW Ambassadog.


Simon, my best friend, my camping buddy, my constant companion, my quirky boy, passed over the Rainbow Bridge on Monday January 15th, 2024.

Simon made his way to me via a GPA-NW hand off at a Rest Area on I-5. As soon as he was outside the vehicle some motorcycles came roaring through the rest stop. Since that day whenever he heard a motorcycle he would look for it.

Simon loved everyone. His favorite activity was going for coffee, because he knew we'd sit outside and he would be pet by everyone! If I even said the word "coffee" his head would pop up. When my phone would announce "A message from Barry and Bo" he would hop up ready to go meet with his best bud Bo the Greyhound and his owner Barry. Simon had many friends in the neighborhood because he was always stopping to say hello to anyone that would walk by. He also loved camping on the Oregon Coast, visiting with the other campers and at the end of the daysettling down on the beach to watch the sunset. 

- Gerry Frank

Rest In Peace, Simon





Simon & Maureen


Simon @ 15 Months
 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sorry for your loss. I know how much it must ache.
Quiron's owner: GG

Anonymous said...

We are very sorry for your loss. Simon was such a good boy. Summit’s family - the Anways

Anonymous said...

Thank you Guillermo, I know that you can relate.

Anonymous said...

Simon was such a lovely fellow. I will miss him and will never forget him! I'm glad you had so many adventures together, Gerry. Those will be what you remember.

Post a Comment